You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Washington will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Washington real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Washington Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Washington real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Washington Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- complete a 60 clock-hour course in real estate fundamentals. Clock hours must be completed within 5 years prior to application for examination.
- obtain a Candidate Handbook, which contains the examination application, from the course provider. Have your school stamp and complete the required information on the Examination Application. To schedule an exam, contact the provider of our Real Estate examinations, Promissor, at the toll-free number provided in the handbook.
- pass the examination. Those who pass the exam will receive information on how to apply for a license. Results are valid for one year from the date of passing the examination.
- complete and submit the Real Estate Salesperson, Associate Broker, or Branch Manager Application with the appropriate fee.
Washington Real Estate Broker License Requirements
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of full-time experience as a real estate salesperson in Washington or in another jurisdiction having comparable requirements.
- Vomplete 120 clock hours of instruction in real estate including 30 clock hours in real estate law, 30 clock hours in brokerage management, 30 clock hours in business management, and a 30 clock hour in an approved elective course.
- Submit the completed Candidate Examination Document and proof of education to:
- Real Estate Licensing
Department of Licensing
PO BOX 9015
Olympia, WA 98507-9015
- Pass the examination. Results are valid for 1 year from the date of passing the examination.
- Complete and submit a Real Estate Salesperson, Associate Broker, or Branch Manager Application, along with the appropriate fee.
Washington Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.