You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Vermont will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
Vermont Real Estate Salesperson Practice Exam
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Vermont real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Vermont Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Vermont real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Vermont Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must pass the real estate examinations after completing the prelicensure requirements of 40 hours of real estate education from an approved real estate school.
- The salesperson applicant needs to be sponsored by a licensed Vermont broker and be associated with that broker’s office, and the license needs to be applied for within one year of passing the exams.
- The applicant needs to sign statements regarding Child Support, Taxes, and Unemployment Compensation Contributions as a part of the license application. The original license fee is $50.00 for either a salesperson or broker license applicant.
Vermont Real Estate Broker License Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have successfully completed at least 40 hours of approved real estate courses.
- The broker license applicant needs to have at least one year of active experience as a real estate salesperson. The proof of the active experience shall be listing or selling at least six closed transactions during the year.
- The applicant needs to pass the real estate examinations and apply for the license within one year.
- The applicant needs to sign statements regarding Child Support, Taxes, and Unemployment Compensation Contributions as a part of the license application. The original license fee is $50.00 for either a salesperson or broker license applicant
Vermont Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.