You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Rhode Island will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Rhode Island real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Rhode Island Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Rhode Island real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Rhode Island Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Having successfully completed at least 45-hours of approved real estate education in an approved real estate school.
- All applicants must also pass the real estate salesperson examination.
Rhode Island Real Estate Broker License Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
- Evidence of one-year full time experience as a salesperson prior to the date of the application 0r 90 hours of classroom study in subjects related to real estate from an accredited college, university, or proprietary school licensed by the State of Rhode Island
- A 3-hour course in Lead Poisoning/ Lead Hazard Mitigation
- Non-Residents must file an irrevocable power of attorney form for service of process. (Power of Attorney Form)
- Must successfully pass the real estate broker examination
Rhode Island Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.