Real Estate Practice Exam is committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy. Our goal is to give you as much control and information as possible regarding your personal information and the use we make of it in the course of our business.
You can visit Real Estate Practice Exam on the Web without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.
Real Estate Practice Exam will never sell, rent or disclose your personally identifiable information to outside parties without your consent unless compelled by law or court order to do so. With your permission, Real Estate Practice Exam may send you e-mail regarding our new products, upgrades, or select third party products. In any case, we do not disclose your personally identifiable information to such third parties.
What Information We Gather and Track
There are times when we may need to collect information from you through our Web site. We have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.