You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Pennsylvania will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Pennsylvania real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Pennsylvania Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Pennsylvania real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Pennsylvania Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have successfully completed four credits, or 60 hours, of approved real estate education.
- Applicants who have a bachelor’s degree with a major in real estate from an accredited college or university may have the 60 hour requirement waived, and those with a juris doctor degree from an accredited law school may also waive the education requirement.
- Applicants who have some real estate courses at an accredited school may receive some credit for these toward the salesperson requirement.
Pennsylvania Real Estate Broker License Requirements
- Must be at last 21 years of age
- Must have successfully completed the education requirement of 240 hours of real estate education or 16 credits in real estate from a college or university.
- Applicants must also have passed the real estate examinations.
- Broker applicants must supply recommendations from one broker and two unrelated people who own property in the county where the applicant has a place of business.
- If real estate brokers have been inactive and non-renewed for more than five years, then they must re-take the real estate examination.
Pennsylvania Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.
- New York
- West Virginia