You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Ohio will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Ohio real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Ohio Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Ohio real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Ohio Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age and being honest, truthful and of good reputation.
- If an applicant has ever been convicted of a felony or crime of moral turpitude, or adjudged by a court to have violated any civil rights laws regarding real estate within the past two years, the application will probably be denied unless the Superintendent of the Division of Real Estate can be satisfied that the violation will not occur again.
- All applicants must successfully pass both parts of the real estate exams and apply for their license within one year of passing their initial exam.
- Once licensed, all real estate agents need to successfully complete 30 hours of specific, approved real estate continuing education courses every three years before their date of birth. These may be distance-education courses by correspondence or over the internet.
Ohio Real Estate Broker License Requirements
- Must successfully complete the educational requirements at an approved real estate school.
- If licensed after August 1, 2001 the applicant must complete 240 hours of specific real estate courses plus complete a minimum of two years of college. The 240 hours of real estate courses may be included in the two years of college.
- All applicants for a real estate broker license in Ohio need to have been actively licensed as either a broker or salesperson for at least two years. This includes working an average of 30 hours per week for two of the last five years immediately preceding the license application.
- Applicants must have completed 20 real estate transaction, or have the equivalent in approved experience.
- All education requirements need to be met before applying for the real estate examinations.
Ohio Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.
- West Virginia