You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Nevada will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Nevada real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Nevada Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Nevada real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Nevada Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- Applicants for a real estate salesperson license must show, proof of completion of the required 90 hours or 6 semester units of instruction in real estate principles, practices and law from a Nevada Real Estate Commission accredited provider.
- The course must include a minimum of 18 hours ofNevada law. Certified transcripts must be submitted with the license application. Copies of certified transcripts are accepted.
- Applicants must show proof of passing the national and Nevada state exam within one year of the application date.
- Applicants may use their national examination results from another state (if dated within one year of the date of application for a Nevada real estate license) but must show proof of those results.
Nevada Real Estate Broker License Requirements
- Applicants who hold a valid real estate salesman’s license are entitled to receive credit for the equivalent of 16 semester units of college level courses for each two years of active experience as a licensed real estate salesman or broker.
- The license must be VALID in that state at the time of application in Nevada.
- This credit may not be applied against the 45 hour Broker Management Training nor the 18 hour Nevada law requirement.
- Applicants for a Broker’s license must have been actively engaged as a full-time licensed real estate broker or salesman for at least two (2) of the four (4) years immediately prior to the issuance of a Nevada Broker license.
- Applicants may apply for a Broker/Salesperson license without meeting the experience requirement but must meet the testing and education requirement of a Broker.
- Applicants must show proof of passing the national and Nevada state exam within one year of the application date. Applicants may use their national examination results from another state but must show proof of those results and meet the one year deadline.
Nevada Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.
- West Virginia