You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Montana will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
Montana Real Estate Salesperson Practice Exam
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Montana real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Montana Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Montana real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Montana Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- The applicant must have at least completed the 10th grade from an accredited high school or equivalent.
- Applicants need to successfully complete 60 hours of approved pre-licensing educational courses within the previous 24 months,
- Applicants must pass the Montana real estate exams with a score of 80% or better on the national portion, and 70% or better on the state portion.
Montana Real Estate Broker License Requirements
- The applicant must be 18 years of age
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or GED.
- The applicant must successfully complete at least 60-hours of approved additional pre-licensing courses.
- The license application fee is $135, and includes a one time $35.00 Recovery Account Fee.
- Applicants for the broker license need to have actively held a real estate salesperson license for two years. Within three years of applying for the broker license, the applicant needs to provide proof of a minimum 30 residential real estate transactions, or a minimum of 10 commercial, agricultural or farm/ranch real estate transactions.
- After completing the educational requirements, the applicant needs to pass the Montana real estate exams with a score of 80% or better. Under some circumstances the Board may approve waiver of all or part of either the pre-licensing education or the examination.
Montana Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.
- Alberta, Canada