You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Missouri will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Missouri real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Missouri Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Missouri real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Missouri Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- The applicant must fulfill ONE of the following requirements:
- Successfully completing a 48-hour salesperson pre-examination course from an approved real estate school
- Be a licensed attorney
- Be granted a one-time sitting for the real estate examinations by the Commission
- Hold a current and active real estate license in another jurisdiction, pass the STATE portion of the Missouri salesperson exam, and complete the 24-hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course (MREP)
Missouri Real Estate Broker License Requirements
- The applicant must hav passed the salesperson examination or have a current salesperson license in Missouri.
- In addition, the broker license applicant needs to fulfill ONE of the following:
- Successfully complete a 48-hour broker education course from an approved school
- Have an active Missouri salesperson license for 24 of the last 30 months
- Be a licensed attorney
- Be granted a one-time sitting for the examination by the Commission
- Qualify for a one-time sitting for the broker real estate examinations by being actively licensed as a broker in another state for 24 of the preceding 30 months
Missouri Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.