You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Mississippi will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Mississippi real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Mississippi Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Mississippi real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Mississippi Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- The applicant must be a bona fide resident of Mississippi prior to filing the application.
- The salesperson applicant needs to successfully complete at least 60 hours of approved real estate courses.
- The applicant must successfully pass the salesperson real estate examinations.
- Salesperson applicants pay a $110 application fee. If the applicant has ever held a real estate license in another state, a Certification of Licensure also needs to be enclosed with the application.
Mississippi Real Estate Broker License Requirements
- The applicant must be at least 21 years of age.
- The applicant must have their legal home in Mississippi.
- The broker license applicant shall have had an active real estate salesperson license for 12 months immediately prior to making application for the broker license.
- The applicant is required to successfully complete a minimum of 120 approved hours of real estate courses, and shall successfully pass the real estate broker examinations.
- Broker applicants also need to include a letter of reference from their banker with their application
Mississippi Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.