You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Minnesota will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
Minnesota Real Estate Salesperson Practice Exam
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Minnesota real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Minnesota Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Minnesota real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Minnesota Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- The applicant must complete 3 prelicensing courses. Of these, Course 1 needs to be successfully passed before taking the real estate exams, and Course 2 and Course 3 may be taken either before or after passing the exams.
- Applicants need to successfully pass both parts of the examinations and apply for their license within one year from passing. If more than one year before applying for the exam, the applicant must re-take Course 1 and then take the examinations again.
- All applicants for the salesperson license need to be associated with a licensed Minnesota real estate broker in order to maintain an active license. The application fee for the license is $140. You can locate the salesperson application form online.
Minnesota Real Estate Broker License Requirements
- The applicant must complete the broker education course
- The applicant must have at least two years of real estate salesperson experience during the five previous years, either in Minnesota or another state with comparable requirements.
- A waiver of this experience can be obtained under some circumstances. The waiver form needs to be submitted before taking the broker educational course and broker examination. The broker application is done online.
Minnesota Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.
- North Dakota
- South Dakota