You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Michigan will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
Michigan Real Estate Salesperson Practice Exam
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Michigan real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Michigan Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Michigan real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Michigan Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- An applicant for a real estate salesperson license must be 18 years of age and have successfully completed education and examination requirements required by the Occupational Code, PA 299 of 1980.
- 40 clock hours of approved real estate fundamentals Examination.
- A real estate salesperson license can only be issued if a complete application, with fee and broker’s signature, is received by the department.
- Other requirements include: “good moral character”, a current letter of good standing from states in which the applicant currently holds, or has ever held, a real estate license.
Michigan Real Estate Broker License Requirements
- 90 clock hours of approved coursework required within 36 months of application, unless licensed continuously
- Examination administered by Applied Measurement Professional
- at least 3 years full time experience as a real estate salesperson, or equivalent experience(Rule 205).
Michigan Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.