You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Massachusetts will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Massachusetts real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Massachusetts Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Massachusetts real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Massachusetts Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must complete 24 classroom hours of approved real estate courses by an authorized real estate school. These 24 hours are waived if the applicant has successfully completed a course in real property while enrolled in an accredited law school. After completing the educational requirement, the applicant needs to successfully pass the real estate examination for a salesperson.
Massachusetts Real Estate Broker License Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant’s principal residence needs to be in Massachusetts for at least one year prior to the issuance of the license.
- The applicant needs to submit proof of having been actively affiliated with a Massachusetts real estate broker as a salesperson for at least one year.
- The applicant is required to take 30 classroom hours of approved broker real estate courses before taking the real estate exams. After passing the examinations, the applicant needs to provide a surety bond in the amount of $5,000.
Massachusetts Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.
- New Hampshire
- New York
- Rhode Island