You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Maryland will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
Maryland Real Estate Broker Practice Exam
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Maryland real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Maryland Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Maryland real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Maryland Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- An applicant shall be of good character and reputation.
- An applicant shall be at least 18 years old.
- An applicant shall have completed successfully a basic course in real estate approved by the Commission that does not require more than 60 clock hours of classroom instruction; and includes a 3 clock hour course in real estate ethics approved by the Commission; or if approved by the Commission as an alternative, courses in real estate subjects in any college, including a 3 clock hour course in real estate ethics approved by the Commission.
- An applicant shall pass an examination given by the Commission under § 17-306 of this subtitle.
- An applicant shall obtain, from a licensed real estate broker, a commitment providing that the applicant shall become affiliated with the licensed real estate broker as a real estate salesperson on the granting of a real estate salesperson license to the applicant.
- An applicant shall meet any other requirement that the Commission establishes to ensure that only individuals who are professionally competent and of good character and reputation are licensed
Maryland Real Estate Broker License Requirements<ul> <li>An applicant shall be of good character and reputation.</li> <li>An applicant shall be at least 18 years old.</li> <li>An applicant shall have completed successfully a course in real estate approved by the Commission for real estate brokers that includes a 3 clock hour course in real estate ethics approved by the Commission; and have been a licensed real estate salesperson and have actively and lawfully provided real estate brokerage services for at least 3 years. If an applicant is qualified to practice law in the State, the Commission shall waive the educational and experience requirements of paragraph of this subsection for that applicant.</li> <li>An applicant shall pass an examination given by the Commission.</li> <li>An applicant shall meet any other requirement that the Commission establishes to ensure that only individuals who are professionally competent and of good character and reputation are licensed.</li> </ul>
Maryland Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.<div class="reciprocal"> <ul> <li>None</li> </ul> </div>