You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Louisiana will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Louisiana real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Louisiana Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Louisiana real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Louisiana Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- 18 years of age and having either a high school diploma or GED.
- Applicants must successfully complete 90-hours of approved education courses and pass the salesperson real estate exams.
- All salesperson applicants need to be sponsored by a licensed Louisiana real estate broker
- The applicant also needs to provide Errors & Omissions Insurance before being licensed.
Louisiana Real Estate Broker License Requirements
- 18 years of age and having either a high school diploma or GED. Must have been actively licensed in any state for at least two years as a real estate salesperson.
- The applicant must successfully complete 150 approved classroom hours or the equivalent. Full credit will not be given for these courses unless they were taken during the prior five years. Under no circumstances will courses be accepted that were taken over ten years prior to the exams. 30 hours of the course need to cover Louisiana real estate law, and 30 hours needs to be on Broker Responsibilities.
- All broker applicants must pass the broker real estate exams and then provide proof of Errors & Omissions Insurance before they apply for their license.
Louisiana Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.
- North Carolina