You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Indiana will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Indiana real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Indiana Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Indiana real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Indiana Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- You need to be 18 years of age, and take a 54 hour real estate pre licensing course, pass the course and examination to be license.
- Must not have a conviction for any crime that would indicate the propensity to endanger the public.
- The applicant needs to take the prescribed 54-hour prelicensure courses.
- The applicant then must successfully pass the real estate exam within one year from completion of the courses. Salesperson applicants need to apply for their license within 120 days of passing the exam and pay the $35 license fee. The biannual renewal fee is also $35.
Indiana Real Estate Broker License Requirements
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Not have any convictions for acts or crimes that indicate untrustworthy behavior.
- The applicant needs to have active experience as a real estate salesperson for at least one year.
- Applicants can actually take the exam earlier, but they cannot be licensed until the year is up.
- Broker applicants are required to be a resident in Indiana. The license fee for a broker if $60 and the biannual renewal fee is also $60
Indiana Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.