You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Delaware will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Delaware real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Delaware Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Delaware real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Delaware Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- Complete a 99 hour prelicensing course accredited by the Delaware Real Estate Commission.
- Pass the two-part standardized salesperson licensing examination. Following completion of the course, one is eligible to sit a maximum of three times for the two part standardized licensing examination administered by aprofessional testing service.
- Submit the original application distributed by the testing service upon successful completion of the examination to the Commission within one year of the completion of the prelicensing course. The pro-rated license fee and the Guaranty Fund fee of $25.00 payable to the “State of Delaware”, a copy of your prelicensing course certificate, and any other documentation listed on the application must be included with your application.
- Submit an affidavit that the applicant has not engaged in any acts or offenses that would be grounds for discipline pursuant to 24 Del. C., Chapter 29, section 2907(a)(4).
Delaware Real Estate Broker License Requirements
- Meet an experience requirement by having practiced real estate as a licensee for a continuous period of five (5) years immediately prior to applying for the license and have accrued at least 30 qualified sales transactions within the past five (5) years.
- Complete a 99 hour broker’s course accredited by the Delaware Real Estate Commission.
- Pass the two part standardized broker licensing examination which is administered by a professional testing service.
- Submit the original application distributed by the testing service upon successful completion of the examination to the Commission within one year of the completion of the broker course. The pro-rated license fee payable to the “State of Delaware”, a copy of your broker course certificate, and any other documentation listed on the application must be included with your application in addition to a current original personal credit report from a major credit reporting bureau, and a list of 30 sales transactions made within the last five (5) years certified by the broker of record at the time of the transactions. The format for the list of sales includes the buyers’ and sellers’ names, address of the property, type of property, price, date of settlement, and signature of the broker of record.
- Submit an affidavit that the applicant has not engaged in any acts or offenses that would be grounds for discipline pursuant to 24 Del. C., Chapter 29, 2907(a)(4).
Delaware Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.