You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Colorado will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Colorado real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Colorado Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Colorado real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Colorado Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- Applicants for a Colorado real estate license need to provide proof of honesty, truthfulness and good moral character.
- An applicant shall also submit a set of fingerprints for investigation purposes along with a $39.50 fee to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation. An additional fee for processing the fingerprints shall also be paid.
- Colorado law recognizes three levels of real estate agent licenses:
- Associate Broker license in Colorado: An associate broker must be employed and supervised by an employing broker or on inactive status. Requirements to be licensed are:
- 48 Hours in Real Estate Law and Practice,
- 48 Hours in Colorado Contracts and Regulations 8 Hours in Trust Accounts and Record Keeping
- 8 Hours in Current Legal, Issues
- 24 Hours in Real Estate Closings
- 32 Hours in Practical Applications
- Pass entire broker exam
- Independent Broker license in Colorado:This level of authority allows you to be: (1) independent (self-employed without employed licensees), (2) in the employ of another broker or (3) inactive.
Colorado Real Estate Broker License Requirements
This level of authority allows you to: (1) employ and supervise other licensees, (2) be independent (self-employed with employed licensees), (3) in the employ of another broker, or (4) inactive. All applicants must apply for their license within one year from the date of passing the entire examination. The license forms cannot currently be filed online.
Colorado Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.