You’re about to take the first step toward becoming a successful real estate agent or broker. Passing the real estate licensing exam in Arkansas will establish the foundation to a wealthy career ahead. We at Real Estate Practice Exam understand the magnitude of passing your exam on the first try and our real estate instructors have spent countless hours and energy writing practice questions that simulate the real world experience of taking the test. We offer the most up to date questions and answers available online to ensure you will successfully pass your real estate licensing test.
Arkansas Real Estate Broker Practice Exam
The Best Real Estate Practice Exams Available Online
Register right now to get instant access to our real estate practice materials.Help Me Pass Real Estate Exam
200+ Practice Questions
Our comprehensive database of real estate questions are prepared by industry experts.
We'll give you the inside scoop on how to remain cool and still ace this test.
Real Estate Math Prep Guide
Even if math wasn't your strong suit in school, we'll help you to perfect your real estate math skills.
Real Estate Math Prep Exam
Let us give you tips and tricks for doing well on even the most challenging test questions.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to pass your Arkansas real estate exam? When you purchase any one of our state packages you will get immediate access to all of our testing materials, so that you can start preparing for your exam right away! Take the prep exams with you on your smartphone or tablet, available on any device with internet connection.
Focus on Important Questions
Our Arkansas Real Estate Guide is packed full of useful information and hands-on tips you can apply today to begin studying. All questions are prepared by people who know the industry and Arkansas real estate laws. Our guide will help you understand all the subject that are on the state exam.
Take a Sample Quiz
When you feel you're ready, take full advantage of our sample test below. And if you're still undecided, remember that all purchases are protected by our Exam Pass Guarantee. If after taking our practice tests you don't pass your Real Estate test you are entitled to a full refund.
Arkansas Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- Salesperson applicants must have reached the age of majority, eighteen (18):
- Successfully complete sixty (60) classroom hours of real estate education of which thirty (30) classroom hours must be in the basic principles of real estate, from an accredited postsecondary school or a school or organization licensed by the Arkansas State Board of Private Career Education and Commission Regulation;
- Pass the licensure examination; and send the proper forms and fees to the Arkansas Real Estate Commission no later than ninety (90) days after passing the examination.
Arkansas Real Estate Broker License Requirements
- Broker applicants must have reached the age of majority, eighteen (18);
- Successfully complete sixty (60) classroom hours of real estate education of instruction in real estate principles, license law, and commission regulations from an accredited postsecondary school or a school or organization licensed by the Arkansas State Board of Private Career Education within thirty-six (36) months immediately preceding the date of the application and Commission Regulation;
- Have been licensed as an active real estate salesperson or broker for a period of not less than twenty-four (24) months within the previous forty-eight (48) month period immediately preceding the date of application; however, upon written request such experience requirement may be waived for a real estate broker applicant who has held an active real estate broker license for a period of not less than eighteen (18) months; and Commission Regulation.
- Pass the licensure examination; and send the proper forms and fees to the Arkansas Real Estate Commission no later than ninety (90) days after passing the examination
Arkansas Has Reciprocal Agreements With:
Anyone holding licenses from any of these states may apply for a reciprocal license, and may be able to forego some classroom work and other requirements.